Thank you for volunteering to be an Arrive Ready Study Group Leader!
Here are resources to support you in setting up and facilitating your study group meetings:
Setting up your Arrive Ready study group:
- Covert your JOINid to UTORid (if you have not done so already) to support your use of U of T Zoom.
- Set up your U of T Zoom Account. Select “Log In to Zoom” and enter your UTORid and password when prompted. Your U of T Zoom account will give you premium access, including extended meeting length, recurring meetings, and enhanced security.
- Instructions: How to Set Up a Zoom Study Group Meeting
Welcome your Study Group Members
- Introduce yourself on your Quercus study group homepage by clicking People on the left side column of this course, then Groups.
- You can post an announcement introducing yourself as a study group leader and providing the Zoom meeting room for all attendees.
- Instructions: How to Post a Quercus Announcement in Your Study Group
Study Group Leader Training Slides
- Download a copy of the Arrive Ready Study Group Leader Training PowerPoint Slides
Virtual Drop-Ins for Study Group Leaders
We will be holding special Arrive Ready Leader Virtual Drop-Ins to support you in getting started! You’re welcome to join us with any questions or tips for your first study group at any of the following times:
- Friday, July 22, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm (ET)
- Monday, July 25, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm (ET)
- Tuesday, July, 9:00 am – 10:00 am (ET)
Join the Leader Virtual Drop-Ins over Zoom:
- Meeting ID: 875 7169 9577
If you have any questions along the way, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.