If you need some help paying your fees, you can look into financial aid. Your college Registrar’s Office may be the best place to go to for financial advice.
Your Registrar can help with:
- Advice on student budgeting
- Information on paying or deferring fees
- Exploring loans
- Applying for emergency grants
- Applying for OSAP
- Information on grants, awards, scholarships, loans and bursaries
- Schedule 2 (a.k.a., continuation of interest-free status) forms for OSAP
- Need-based bursaries
You can meet with a financial advisor at your College Registrar’s Office at any time during the year.
In addition, Indigenous students have access to financial counselling through First Nations House.