On-Campus Student Spaces
There are many different spaces open on campus. Please check their websites to find their hours.
- Sidney Smith Commons: The SSC study space is open Mondays to Thursdays, 10 am to 7:30 pm and on Fridays 10 am to 5 pm. Drop in for independent study.
- U of T Libraries: Library buildings, study spaces and book stacks are available for students, faculty and staff. To find library hours, check the library pages.
- The Colleges: Check with your College Registrar’s Office to find out what is open.
- Hart House: Resources and spaces are available to students. Visit the Hart House website to learn about the spaces and see the hours of operation.
- Space to attend online classes: You can use the U of T Synchronous Space Finder to find space on campus to attend an online synchronous class. The app is available for iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
- Sports & Recreation: The Athletic Centre, Goldring Centre, Varsity Centre and Back Campus Fields are available for students. Visit their website for details.
- Student Life: For updates on Health & Wellness, Accessibility Services and other services available to students, visit the Student Life website.