At U of T, there are many chances to explore and expand your leadership skills. And, with leadership opportunities on your resume, you will be a step ahead of other applicants for future jobs and graduate school.
1. Connect with U of T clubs and leadership development.
2. Review the Co-curricular Record database for opportunities.
3. Ulife is your gateway to leadership and volunteer opportunities as well as clubs.
4. If you’d like to lead by mentoring others, you can find myriad of mentorship opportunities at Mentorship and Peer Programs.
5. The University of Toronto Students’ Union is your source for all clubs on campus.
6. Also connect with the Arts and Science Student Union (ASSU) and course unions.
7. Maybe you’re athletic? U of T offers more than 35 intramural opportunities.
8. Get involved at your college. Each college offers unique mentorship, community outreach, summer abroad programs, along with student societies and unions