Study With Us
Stay focused by working alongside a small group of students.
Meet Your Goals
Meet your goals by joining Meet to Complete, group study sessions hosted in the Sidney Smith Commons. Build effective study strategies as you work alongside a small group of students to complete course readings, work on assignments or prepare for tests with the support of knowledgeable student-staff.
- Maximize two hours of dedicated study time with structured breaks and support.
- Learn how to manage your study time to maximize focus and productivity.
Drop-in to join an in-person Meet to Complete session in the Sidney Smith Commons.
|Day||Afternoon Session||Evening Session|
|Mondays||N/A||5 pm – 7:30 pm|
|Tuesdays||1 pm – 3:30 pm||5 pm – 7:30 pm|
|Wednesdays||N/A||5 pm – 7:30 pm|
|Thursdays||1 pm – 3:30 pm||5 pm – 7:30 pm|
How does Meet to Complete Work?
- Drop into Section D of the Sidney Smith Commons to join. No appointment required.
- The first 30 minutes will include time to settle in, an introduction and an opportunity to identify a goal you would like to achieve during the session.
- The next two hours will include dedicated quiet study time using the Pomodoro technique, helping to maximize focus to support you meeting your study goal.
- You are not required to stay the entire duration of the session.
Why Join Meet to Complete?
- Work alongside other students to stay motivated
- Practice evidence-based strategies for effective study habits
- Increase accountability & productivity
- Set study goals with the support of our SSC student-staff
- Meet other students and stay connected
- Attend 6 session to earn a Co-Curricular Record credit
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com