Mentorship opportunities can help you grow personally and professionally and can guide you in the direction of success. There are many ways to find mentors at U of T – you just need to know where to look!
How to find a mentor at U of T
- Student Life can connect you with numerous types of opportunities
- Participate in a First Year Learning Community
- Check out the Mentorship Database
What can a mentor do for you?
- Provide information and knowledge you can learn from
- Offer constructive criticism
- Stimulate our personal and professional growth
- Offer encouragement and help keep you going
- Create necessary boundaries that we cannot set for ourselves
- Act as sounding boards and trusted advisors
- Create connections