This is what you’ve been working for — graduation day! Make sure you have have all the necessary requirements completed, and you’ve requested graduation, so all that’s left to do when you graduate is to enjoy the day.
Double check that you’ve fulfilled your degree requirements
- Use Degree Explorer to review your progress through your program and degree requirements.
- To graduate in June, your degree and program requirements must be completed by the end of the Fall/Winter session.
- To graduate in November, your degree and program requirements must be completed by the end of the Summer session.
Contact your College Registrar’s Office if you have any questions.
Programs (Specialists, Majors and/or Minors)
- Ensure that your Programs (Specialists, Majors and/or Minors) are correct (i.e. those that you wish to graduate with) on ACORN.
Request Graduation via ACORN
- The graduation request period for June convocation normally starts in November and ends in late January
- The graduation request period for November convocation normally starts in June and ends in August.
Check your contact information
It is essential that your contact information on ACORN is complete and up to date. This includes:
- A valid UTmail+ email address, mailing address and phone number.
- Your name – your name will appear on your diploma as it is displayed in ACORN.
Get ready for Convocation!
- Order your gown and hood.
- RSVP for convocation and order tickets through ACORN.