This is what you’ve been working for — graduation day! Make sure you have have all the necessary requirements completed, and you’ve registered for convocation, so all that’s left to do when you graduate is to enjoy the day.
Double check that you’ve fulfilled your degree requirements
- For help, try the Degree Explorer but keep in mind it’s not definitive, so ensure you cross-reference your requirements.
- To graduate in June your degree and program requirements need to be met by the end of the Fall/Winter session.
- To graduate in November, you have until the end of summer session to meet requirements.
Subject Programs (Specialists, Majors and/or Minors)
- Ensure that your subject Programs (Specialists, Majors and/or Minors) are correct (i.e. those that you wish to graduate with) on ACORN/ROSI.
Request Graduation via ACORN/ROSI (or by filling out a form in your college registrar’s office)
- To graduate in June, you must select “confirm graduation” in ACORN/ROSI by the September of your final academic year. For example, to graduate in June 2019, you will have to “confirm graduation” by September 2018.
- The last day to confirm or change your degree via ACORN/ROSI fluctuates each year but it typically falls in December.
Check your contact information
It is essential that your contact information on ACORN/ROSI is complete and up to date. This includes:
- A valid UTmail+ email address, mailing address and phone number.
- Your name – your name will appear on your diploma as it is displayed in ACORN/ROSI.
Get ready for Convocation!
- Order your gown and hood.
- RSVP for convocation and order tickets through ACORN/ROSI.