Note: There have been some changes to the Arts & Science undergraduate academic processes. Please see the COVID-19 Student FAQs for latest updates about academic policy changes and coursework process changes.
If you suspect or know that you have a disability that is affecting your studies, Accessibility Services will be able guide you with supports like academic accommodation. They provide information, confidential services and support to help students navigate disabilities and related barriers.
Services available at Accessibility Services:
- Test and exam accommodations
- Determining and negotiating effective accommodations
- Learning strategies and adaptive technology
- Class notes
- Tutor list
- Peer mentoring
- SASA: connect with students on the autism spectrum for fun and problem solving support
- Access to funding for disability-related supports and services