If you suspect or know that you have a disability that is affecting your studies, Accessibility Services will be able guide you with supports like academic accommodation. They provide information, confidential services and support to help students navigate disabilities and related barriers.
Services available at Accessibility Services:
- Test and exam accommodations
- Determining and negotiating effective accommodations
- Learning strategies and adaptive technology
- Class notes
- Tutor list
- Peer mentoring
- SASA: connect with students on the autism spectrum for fun and problem solving support
- Access to funding for disability-related supports and services
Where do I sign up?
- If you know what type of disability you identify with, or have had academic accommodations previously, you should register with Accessibility Services as soon as possible.
- If you are unsure if you have a disability, visit the New Registration webpage.
To help you navigate the accommodations process and understand the supports available at Accessibility Services, read the Undergraduate Student Handbook.